Product name： Type(Form) B Ampoules
FAMACY manufactures a wide range of ampoules in different types and sizes, from 1ml to 30ml, on its advaanced production lines and highly experienced staffs.
FAMACY’s open format Stem-cut (Type B) ampoules are used within the pharmaceutical in order to efficiently store medicines within a hermetically sealed environment.
● Produced from Type I glass tubing supplied by leading European glass s manufacturer.
● Available in clear and amber
● Internal Siliconization available
● CBR(colour break ring) or OPC(One point Cut) opening
● Up to 2 code rings can be applied for identification purposes
● Ceramic prints are available with a wide range of heavy metal free colours
● Packaging in clean-room conditions in fiber-free cartons or PP boxes
|Coefficient of linear thermal expansion:||4.90×10-6K-1（20～300℃）|
|Hydrolytic resistance of the glass grain in 121℃:||Grade 1|
|Hydrolytic resistance of the interior surface:||Grade HCT1 and HCF1|
|The soaking capacity of Arsenic, stibium, lead and cadmium||As≤0.2mg/L|
|Neat Breaking Edge|
Quality Control (Camera Inspection)：
Controlled packaging areas are periodically monitored to ensure that vials are safely packed in a clean environment.
|PP box+lid+heat shrink||PP box+heat shrink|
State-of-art modern production lines and our years of expreience enable us to produce vials with different neck-finish designs to satisfy your needs.
Superior product inspection and strict process controls are ensured camera control systems and FAMACY quality vision. Controlled packaging areas are periodically monitored to ensure that vials are safely packed in a clean environment.
If you are interested in us, welcome your message, we will reply you in time!